Ask a Recruiter
Since it’s the dog days of Summer, a little levity is in order. Here are our Top 10 memorable worst interview comments.
What’ s yours?
What is the worst thing to say in an initial interview:
- I’m looking because my current company stinks.
- There’s nothing I haven’t done.
- Can you repeat that, I was looking at my phone.
- I’m really happy where I’m at.
- So what does your company do?
- How long is this going to take?
- I don’t want to do that, that’s too stressful.
- I can’t talk about that, it’s part of a class action lawsuit.
- Didn’t you read my resume? The answer is there.
- Do you do drug testing here?
We are always happy to help you through every step of the process, from determining what your career goals are to helping you reach them. Feel free to contact us!
Visit the Ask a Recruiter Archives to get up to date on past issues!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here.