- The question people always ask us this time of the year is “what are you seeing in the marketplace?”
- Since it’s the dog days of Summer, a little levity is in order. Here are our Top 10 memorable worst interview comments. What’ s yours?
- If you ask a recruiter what one of the worst things that you can do to them, you’d probably hear us say “investing time in a candidate that simply disappears on me”.
- On an introductory phone interview, the Hiring Manager was quizzing me about my compensation. I was rather uncomfortable and was unsure about how much information to disclose. What is considered to be appropriate to ask and how much info should I really give this early on?
- Ask A Recruiter: I’m looking for the next step in my career and have been told I need to get in to Social Media in a big way. What do you suggest?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here.